When information technology doesn’t work, your staff can’t work. ReloStrategy’s experienced project managers are on-hand to seamlessly facilitate technology transfer related to your move, with a minimum of downtime.
We work with your technology staff to ensure that the required equipment is identified and configured for your new site, and then we orchestrate the disconnect, transfer, and final reconnect of your systems in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Technology Coordination Services Include:
- Reviewing IT requirements with technology staff
- Performing site survey
- Recommending best technology for new site
- Developing vendor request for proposals (RFPs)
- Overseeing vendor selection/coordinating disconnect, transport and reconnect with vendors
- Identifying IT and cable devices for transport
- Ensuring correct installation of equipment
- Arranging for proper disposal of discarded
- Computer equipment